Our patrons are valued members of the Hoops Plus family, and nothing is more important than your health and safety. We are taking abundant precautions to keep a safe environment and protect our patrons and staff to the practical extent possible.
Here are some examples of what we are doing:
- Janitorial staff has been instructed to continue cleaning and disinfecting the facility daily, seven days a week, with heightened attention to high traffic areas and hard surfaces
- Front desk staff has been strongly encouraged to wash their hands frequently and also ensure all restrooms have liquid hand soap available at all times
- Informational posters will be placed around the facility to serve as a good reminder to all players/parents/coaches/staff
- Strongly encourage all coaches/players/parents to bring their own wipes/hand sanitizers, and follow good personal hygiene
- Recommend those who are not feeling well stay home to prevent spread of germs
More detailed information can be found in the links below:
We are currently operating under normal business hours. However, please be assured that we will continue to monitor the situation closely and follow county/CDC guidelines. We will immediately advise our patrons of closure or adjusted operating schedules as the situation warrants.
Thank you for your support and cooperation!
We look forward to seeing you at the facility!
Team Hoops Plus